- Logistics Engineering - CDI
- Navy Manuals and Documents - San Francisco Maritime National.
- NAVY - NAVSEA 4160.3A - OPR CEL-TD CAL MANUAL.
- Office of the Chief of Naval Operations - Navy Issuances
Logistics Engineering - CDI
Camo1953(9.6 MB PDF) Shipyard Outside Machinist, Bulletin 345-K, 1942. Boats of the United States Navy, Navships 250-452, 1967. Twin 20-mm Antiaircraft Assemblies, OP 1439, 1945, is a Navy service manual for the twin mount version of the classic WW II anti-aircraft gun on the tripod style mount. The maintenance manual for the dual Bofors 40mm gun. 658, 1943, op658(775 KB PDF) Index Of Assemblies For U. Navy Mounts And Turrets, OP 60, 1944, is a series of tables documenting the standard guns, mounts and turrets of WW II. Motor Torpedo Boats, Tactical Orders and Doctrine, 1942.
Navy Manuals and Documents - San Francisco Maritime National.
A WW II training manual explaining how to aln pumps, gaskets, etc. We also have a 1955 version boatscat-250452-1955(3.1 MB PDF). These were used for snaling, visual search, navation and even fire control. Instruction Book For Quick-Acting Doors, NAVSHIPS 316-0042, describes the single handle (wheel) US Navy water-tht door. This was the most widely used anti-aircraft gun of WW II. 1171, describes the optical rangefinder used in Gun Director Mark 50 and in many smaller surface combatants of WW II. Painting Of Naval Ordnance Equipment, NAVORD OSTD 52, 1955, describes the standards for painting of ordnance, choice of coating, etc. This provides insht into how PT Boats where used. This provides basic information on most US Navy torpedoes up to 1978 (Submarine, Surface and Air).
NAVY - NAVSEA 4160.3A - OPR CEL-TD CAL MANUAL.
• Single Topic • Age of Sail • Fleet Type Submarine Series • Submarine, and Torpedo Fire Control • WW II Submarine War Patrol Reports... General Specifications-Appendix 10, 1936 describes the Nomenclature of decks, Numbering of watertht compartments and Labeling used aboard vessels of the U. Handbook of Damage Control, NAVPERS 16191, 1945, was created near the end of World War II and represents best practices in WW II damage control.
Office of the Chief of Naval Operations - Navy Issuances
• Destroyer • Battleship • Ordnance, Gunnery and Fire Control • Torpedoes & Depth Charges • PT Boat • Merchant • Amphibious • Intellence, Recognition Handbook, Photo Interpretation • Communications Security • Electricity, Communications, Sonar and Radar • Booklet of General Plans (ships' drawings) • Naval Ships' cal Manuals (NSTM) in PDF • Standards and References in PDF • Training Courses in PDF (includes aviation) • Tools, Shop and Repair in PDF • Navy Electricity and Electronics Training Series (NEETS) in PDF • Links To Full Text Documents On Other Web Sites • Finding US Navy Records and Drawings at the U. The Cookbook of the United States Navy, NAVSANDA Publication 7, 1945, shows the culinary arts at the end of WW II. Missouri (BB-63) Salvage Report, 1950, describes the successful salvage of the battleship after running aground. Navy Torpedo Mark 18 (Electric), OP 946, 1943, is the basic service manual for the principle U.
Technical manual management course navsea:
Rating: 98 / 100
Overall: 87 Rates